Transport Evolved Episode 7. Hemis aren’t green.
Join Nikki Gordon Bloomfield with guests John Voelcker and Camille Ricketts as they discuss the latest news in the world of electric vehicles and alternative fuels, including…
- The latest in Tesla’s IPO.
- Why Chrysler are ditching the Hemi.
- Training First Responders How To Safely Work with EVs
- BYD Makes An Electric Police-Car
- More on the AMG SLS E-Cell
- All about the Volt Freedom Drive
- Roundup from Bridgestone 2010 Eco-Rally.
This show was sponsored by Audible.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Want to keep up with the latest news in evolving transport? Don’t forget to follow Transport Evolved on Twitter, like us on Facebook and G+, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.