Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Renault’s Renault Twizy going to Canada; 7-seat Nissan e-NV200 electric minivan; Toyota’s poor H2 ad; Volkswagen e-Golf Limited Edition; Tesla’s Gigafactory Road Trip; Audi Q7 e-tron quattro diesel and gasoline version; insurers worry about self-driving cars; Tesla Model S James Bond Easter Egg
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Vive la Twizy! – The Renault Twizy goes to Canada
- Room for Seven Nissan’s e-NV200 gets seven seats
- A Thing That Other Cars Do – Toyota’s ad campaign for the Mirai fuel cell sedan backfires
- Limited Edition – Volkswagen announces a lower-spec, more affordable e-Golf
- Field Trip Time – Tesla takes its Board of Directors on a field trip to the Gigafactory site
- Diesel or Gasoline? – The Audi Q7 e-tron Quattro gets gasoline and diesel variants, according to market
- A threat to insurers – Automobile insurers worry about self-driving cars
- Easter egg – The Tesla Model S Easter Egg with a James Bond theme.
Want to subscribe to the show? You can do so via YouTube, or iTunes. Those who want the raw feed to use with other podcasting clients can find it here.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.