Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla delivery figures for Q1 2015; a potential electric Aston Martin; BMW i3 isn’t a city car; Delphi completes its coast-to-coast autonomous drive trip; Tesla announces the Model S 70D; Why Norway thinks its plug-in car incentives might not work everywhere; Volkswagen brings back the Microbus as an EV; the electric car you can order via Amazon.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- (Almost) playing the game – Tesla plays ball and releases sales (or rather delivery) figures for Q1, 2015
- Rapide Adoption – Aston Martin considers an all-electric Rapide
- Not a city car – Why the BMW i3 isn’t a city car
- A new Record – An autonomous car completes a coast-to-coast trip across the U.S.
- Tesla Model S 70D – Tesla announces the Tesla Model S 70D
- May not work for you – Will Norway’s electric car incentives work outside of Norway?
- Electric ‘bus – Volkswagen contemplates an electric microbus
- Got it on Amazon – But a BMW i3 electric car via Amazon in Japan
Want to subscribe to the show? You can do so via YouTube, or iTunes. Those who want the raw feed to use with other podcasting clients can find it here.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.