Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: 2015 Chevrolet Volt discounts, Norway hits its EV targets, Energica Ego Electric Motorcycle races a Tesla Model S P85D, Bosch shares its autonomous vision of the future, How Tesla nearly became Tesla by Google, Volvo XC90 PHEV fuel economy, CCS Deployment in California, Hydrogen fuel cell cars powered by cow manure.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Big Discounts – The 2015 Chevrolet Volt gets big discounts ahead of the new 2016 Chevy Volt.
- Target Met – Norway reaches its 50,000th electric car sale and thus its EV targets for 2017.
- The ultimate drag race? – The Energica Ego Electric Superbike you’ll want to ride.
- Autonomous Vision – Bosch shares its vision for autonomous driving cars of the near future.
- $6 billion – How Elon Musk nearly sold Tesla to Google just two years ago.
- Better than anticipated – The Volvo XC90 T8 PHEV is likely to get better fuel economy than previously thought
- CHADeMo vs CCS – How CCS charging infrastructure deployment is lagging behind other quick charging standards in the U.S.
- No (Bull)Sh•t! – Toyota proves that yes, you can run a hydrogen fuel cell car on cow poop.
Want to subscribe to the show? You can do so via YouTube, or iTunes. Those who want the raw feed to use with other podcasting clients can find it here.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.