Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla Energy; 2016 Chevrolet Volt pricing; Smart ForTwo recall; 2016 Hyundai Tucson FCV; Self-driving Freightliner truck; Tesla Motors Q1 2015 earnings; Toyota Mirai stores announced; BMW i3 deconstruction.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Energy for all – Tesla announces its new Tesla Energy products.
- Volt Priced – The 2016 Chevrolet Volt gets priced.
- Recalled – The Smart ForTwo is recalled for a fault with its steering.
- On Sale – The Hyundai ix35 (Tucson) FCV goes on sale in the UK.
- 10-4 – A self-driving truck hits the roads of Nevada.
- Losses up, production too – Tesla’s Q1, 2015 earnings report.
- Exclusive list – Toyota announces dealers for the 2016 Mirai fuel cell sedan in California.
- What makes the i3 tick – Looking inside the BMW i3 electric car.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.