Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: BMW Drive Now with i3 electric car; Bosch’s Self-driving Tesla Model S cars; Prius hybrid battery thefts in San Francisco; Google readies its pod-cars for the road; Nissan offers incentives to buy your car at the end of its lease; Tesla’s gigafactory in 4k glory; Reusing hybrid battery packs in Yosemite National Park; Sir Stirling Moss and his Renault Twizy.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Rent Now – Rent a BMW i3 through Drive Now in London
- Bish Bash Bosch – Time lapse showing Bosch fitting self-driving hardware to a Tesla Model S
- Not The Battery You’re Looking For – Criminals stealing the wrong hybrid batteries in San Francisco
- Ready To Drive – Google readies its autonomous pod cars for real-world testing
- Deal Sweeteners – Nissan wants LEAF lease holders to keep their cars
- 4k Glory – Tesla’s Gigafactory in 4k glory
- Quiet Retirement – Using recycled Toyota Camry hybrid batteries for off-grid battery storage
- Sir Stirling’s Ride – Sir Stirling Moss and his custom Renault Twizy
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.