Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Order books open for 2016 Chevy Volt in California, Hyundai adds tiny extras to 2016 Tucson FCV, Audi unveils R8 e-tron Piloted Driving concept, Ford makes its patents available for a charge, Nissan LEAF battery rumor for 2016, How the Fiat 500e could get one driver to ditch their prized BMW, Tesla Customers get more than they paid for, and a charging network offering free charging for life to investors.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- California Orders its Volts – Order books open in California for the 2016 Chevy Volt
- Same car, different year? – Hyundai offers tiny upgrade for 2016 Tucson FCV
- Self-driving hotness – Audi unveils R8 e-tron Piloted Drive prototype
- All our patents (for a charge) – Ford shares its electrified vehicle patents — for a fee.
- Bigger and better? – Rumors of a later battery pack for the 2016 Nissan LEAF
- Ditching the BMW – Can a Fiat 500e cause someone to part with their BMW 335i?
- A little something extra – Tesla Certified Pre-owned customers get more than they thought.
- Free for life – Free Charging with FastNed…
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.