Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: another 4k Tesla Gigafactory video; Nissan prices e-NV200 7-seats in UK; Panasonic prepares to send workers to Reno; Audi A3 e-tron heads to the U.S. this fall; CHAdeMO aims for V2G connectivity; Virginia welcomes automated cars; Tesla is asked to ditch leather; Renault Twizy heads to Canada.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Gigafactory 4k – Another 4k drone video of the Tesla Gigafactory
- 7-Seats of EV Joy – Nissan launches the 7-seat E-NV200 in the UK.
- Preparing the facility – Panasonic send engineers to Reno to help Tesla prepare its Gigafactory
- A3 e-tron Coming this Fall – Audi’s A3 e-tron rumored for October launch
- CHAdeMO to Home – CHAdeMO Association pushes for vehicle-to-grid future
- Driving the 495 With a Robot – Virginia opens up I-495 to self-driving cars
- Vegan Tesla – Tesla Shareholders ask Tesla to ditch leather for good
- Twizy Canadienne – Renault Twizy heads to Canada
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.