Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: 2015/16 Formula E Calendar; Kia Soul EV gets a new trim level; Volkswagen unveils electric car that can park and charge itself; Tesla buys more land at the Gigafactory site; Volkswagen launches the Passat GTE; Toyota recalls the Prius V wagon; Audi shows a leaner, meaner, faster RS7 Piloted Drive race car; Tire technicians thwarted from taking a joy ride thanks to Valet mode.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Racing booked! – FIA announces dates, venues for next-year’s Formula E season
- Kia Soul -e – Kia Soul EV gets new entry-level model
- V-Charge – Volkswagen debuts V-Charge system
- Twice the size – Tesla buys extra land in Reno, Nevada to expand Gigafactory
- Passat GTE – Volkswagen launches Passat GTE in Europe
- Prius Recall – Prius V recalled around the world.
- A better driver than you – Audi RS7 laps sonoma raceway on its own.
- Valet Mode Wins – Tesla owner prevents joy ride by tire technicians thanks to Valet Mode.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.