Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla’s new referral program for Model S owners; Apple talks to BMW about making electric cars; Toyota admits H2 infrastructure challengers; Volkswagen plans more plug-in models; a Chinese firm knocks-off Tesla; Formula E opens its doors for free for pre-season testing; Why the Nissan LEAF could become a brand; a rant about public charging infrastructure.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Tell Your Friends – Tesla launches its Model S referral program
- Apple BMW – Apple and BMW talk electric cars
- Infrastructure Woes – Toyota admits H2 infrastructure isn’t what it needs to be
- VW Expansion – Volkswagen plans an expanded electric car lineup
- A Form of Flattery? – The Chinese knockoff Tesla Model S
- Free Formula E – Head to Watch Formula E for free
- Part of the Family? – Could the Nissan LEAF spawn its own family?
- A Suit and Tie Affair – A well-presented complaint about charging from Gavin Shoebridge
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.