Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla pushes autopilot software, Mitsubishi i-Miev gets recalled, Volkswagen shifts to plug-in cars, Volvo tells Feds to figure out autonomous drive standards, HUMMER Tax Breaks for Tesla Model X owners, Aston Martin Commits to EV, Toyota Prius gets AWD, Zero unveils new 2016 Motorcycles, Doc Brown supports Hydrogen.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Like a very good chauffeur – Tesla launches autopilot
- i-Miev Recall – Mitsubishi recalls i-Miev for airbag problems.
- VW’s Electrified Push– VW pushes towards electrification after dieselgate.
- Federalize autonomous cars – Volvo asks Feds to standardize autonomous car legislation.
- HUMMER Tax break – How Tesla’s Model X SUV is eligible for the Federal business tax credit made famous by gas-guzzlers.
- Electric Aston – James Bond’s favourite brand is going electric, and diesels are out, says Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer.
- Prius Updates – More details come out concerning the upcoming 2016 Toyota Prius Hybrid.
- Faster, Longer – Zero Motorcycles updates its range for 2016
- Back to the Future? – Classic 80s film teams up with Toyota to promote Mirai FCV
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.