Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: airbag recalls from BMW and Volkswagen, Tesla Model S scores badly in consumer reports survey, Renault Twizy goes to San Francisco, Tesla Model S autopilot delayed, Aston Martin confirms all-electric RapidE, GM and LG lay out their partnership on the Chevrolet Bolt EV, BTTW-themed Toyota Mirai launch, Self-driving Delorean from Stanford.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Airbag recalls – BMW and VW recalls for airbag problems
- No tick for you – Tesla scores badly in latest Consumer Reports Survey
- Scoot around town! – Twizy arrives in San Francisco scooter sharing fleet wearing Nissan badge
- iGoFuther – Range increase for BMW i3 promised soon
- Delayed autopilot – Tesla’s autopilot rollout in Europe, Asia delayed further
- RapidE, Aston RapidE – Aston Martin RapidE on the way
- Teamwork – GM, LG lay out teamwork on Chevy Bolt EV
- Gullwings are cool – BTTF-themed Toyota Mirai at Mirai launch in LA
- Doughnuts are cooler – Stanford builds a self-driving, self-drifting DeLorean
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.