Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla’s new battery deal with LG Chem; Nissan’s IDS concept car; Mitsubishi’s ex Concept crossover SUV; London finalizes zero-emission plans for taxis’ Lexus debuts LF-FC in Tokyo; Patent trolls chase smartwatch auto apps; Nissan promises autonomous LEAFs very soon; Mercedes-Benz unveils a weird party bus concept vehicle; Tesla Model S saves Russian from Moscovian crash.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- Tesla’s latest deal – LG Chem signs deal to supply cells for Tesla Roadster Upgrade
- Your Self-Driving Future – Nissan unveils IDS concept in Tokyo.
- It’s eXy – Mitsubishi launched eX Concept Crossover EV
- Taxi! – London finalizes ZEV requirements for Taxi Cabs
- Going mainstream? – Lexus debuts a hydrogen fuel cell concept LS in Tokyo.
- Gimme yer money – Patent Troll chases everyone over smartwatch connectivity
- Autonomous LEAFs – Nissan rolling out autonomous EVs next year.
- Blurred Vision – Mercedes-Benz autonomous concept minivan.
- Russia-proof – Model S survives Russian traffic
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.