Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: CHAdeMO reaches 10,000 stations worldwide; Nissan prepares for earthquakes; Jaguar Joins Formula E; Mitsubishi Outlander gets new trim level; UK grants for plug-in cars change; the California DMV proposes rules for autonomous cars; Nissan hints at a wireless charging future; Kia and Hyundai get the go-ahead for autonomous vehicle testing in Nevada; Toyota finds fuelling the Mirai is tough.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- CHAdeMO Milestone – CHAdeMO Association announces more than 10,000 stations worldwide.
- Backup Plan – Nissan demonstrates how the e-NV200 can be used to help in an earthquake
- Big Cat Racing – Jaguar announces entry to Formula E for 2016/17 season
- Outlander Trim Update – Mitsubishi Outlander gets new trim levels in UK
- UK Grants Change – UK grants for plug-in cars set to change in March
- California DMV vs Autonomous Cars – Proposed changes for autonomous vehicles in California
- LEAF Wireless – Nissan teases wireless charging for future electric cars
- Driving thru Nevada – Kia and Hyundai celebrate new autonomous vehicle program
- Fueling the Mirai – Toyota’s nightmare of hydrogen refuelling
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.