Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla Model X court case, GM and Honda make fuel cells, GM launches Maven mobility app, BMW integrates with IFTTT, GM and Renault patch European non-compliant diesel cars, Nissan confirms production of next-gen LEAF battery cells in UK, Honda prices 2017 Clarity FCV, Dakar 2016 electric rally car
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- See you in court – Tesla takes parts supplier to court over Model X delays.
- Making fuel cells together – Honda and GM commit to new fuel cell production facility.
- GM’s new mobility – General Motors announces Maven mobility service
- If this..then car – BMW launches integration with IFTTT platform.
- Compliance – GM and Renault both patch European diesel cars to ensure NOx compliance.
- Production secured – Nissan confirms UK production for next-generation LEAF battery packs
- Yours for $500/month – Honda prices Clarity FCV for U.S. launch this fall
- As good as the rest – The all-electric car which tackled this year’s Dakar rally
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.