Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Elon Musk cancels a customer Model X order; Nissan LEAF deliveries halted in Europe; residual value of Nissan LEAFs rise in U.S.; VW BUDD-e gets green light; Cadillac ELR dies; rumors of European Volt abound; Google brings autonomous cars to Washington State; Porsche says no to self-driving technology; Bart Simpson shares the Model X
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
You’ll find both versions of the show also include embedded subtitle tracks.
- No Car For You! – Elon Musk cancels Model X order of ‘rude’ customer
- Wrong Type of LEAF – Nissan halts European LEAF delivery due to telematics problem
- Residual Champion – Used LEAF prices buck trend of falling car values
- Confirmed For Production – VW BUDD-e to become production EV
- Sentenced to Death – Cadillac ELR to die very soon
- Coming to Europe?– Car Spied Testing in Europe that looks identical to the 2016 Volt
- Google Goes to Washington (State) – Google brings autonomous cars to Washington State
- Nein! – Porsche rejects autonomous vehicles (for now)
- Cowabunga, Dude! – Voice of Bart Simpson raves about her Model X
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.