Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Rumored Tesla Model S P100D, Tesla’s continuing legal battles in Utah and VA, NissanConnect EV web portal goes down, Mitsubishi eX confirmed for production, FF takes its time to pay bills, dieselgate claims a new victim, BMW showcases its zero-emission vision of the future, BMW exec confirms i5 for production, a new race series for electric cars debuts, replica Tesla Superchargers for your smartphone.
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
- Decoded secret – Tesla Model S P100D rumors
- Continuing fight – Tesla’s latest struggles to sell direct to customers
- Server down – Nissan takes its NissanConnect EV services off-line for a few hours.
- eXy – Mitsubishi confirms the eX concept will enter production
- Quick departure – Michael Horn leaves Volkswagen North America
- Red reminders – FF takes its time to play suppliers
- Vision Next 100 – BMW turns 100, and looks forward another 100 years.
- i5 Confirmed – BMW i5 to come to market with optional range-extending engine.
- Electric GT – Electric GT race series to launch in 2017 based on Tesla Model S
- Phone Supercharger – A supercharger station you can print for your phone.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.