Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla Model 3 launch event, Volkswagen e-Golf recall, Mitsubishi pushes back Outlander PHEV launch in U.S., Toyota Prius Prime revealed, Hyundai Ioniq Shoots for 110-mile Range, Hyundai’s next FCV will also be an SUV, Renault Twizy approved for sale in Canada, FF sponsors Formula E, 4k Gigafactory Drone Video
Instead of posting the entire text of the show below, we’re including links to the individual stories below as they appear in the show — and we’ve also added clickable links in the YouTube version of the show. If you’re subscribing to the Podcast version, links are in the description inside the episode.
- Tesla Model 3 Reveal – Tesla Model 3 gets official unveiling
- Stall risk – VW recalls e-Golf for electronics problem
- Outlandish – Mitsubishi Pushes U.S. 2017 Outlander PHEV launch back (again)
- Prime Candidate – Prius Prime revealed
- 110 Miles – Hyundai confirms it’s hoping for 110 miles for EV IONIQ EV
- Another SUV – Hyundai’s next FCV is confirmed to also be an SUV
- Approved – Tiny Renault Twizy approved for French Canadian market
- Sponsored – FF sponsors Formula E in Long Beach this weekend
- Progress – New 4k Video Shows just how far the Tesla Gigafactory has progressed in past 9 months.
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.