Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Elon Musk’s grand master plan for Tesla; Porsche expands hiring for its first electric car; CHAdeMO hits critical Mass in Japan; NHTSA releases primary report on Autopilot crash (and Tesla parts company with Mobileye); Solar Impulse 2 makes historic landing at end of round-the-world trip; Mercedes announces an all-electric truck; Jaguar ditches sports cars in favor of electric cars and SUVs; Federal Gov. increases electric car push; Volkswagen kills TDI in U.S.; Nissan showcases long-range racing LEAF.
- Master Plans – Tesla’s Master Plan, Gigafactory Opening
- Gotta Hire ‘em All – Porsche expands Mission E engineering team (again)
- Critical Mass – CHAdeMO Charging stations reach critical mass in Japan
- Speeding Apart – NHTSA issues preliminary report on fatal autopilot crash
- History Made – Solar Impulse Completes round-the-world trip
- e-Truck – Mercedes-Benz unveils all-electric truck
- Pushing Electric – U.S. Government pushes electric cars further
- Cheating Killed the TDI – Volkswagen kills TDI in U.S., plans to build EVs in U.S. by 2020
- Racing LEAF – Nissan talks about its 48 kWh racing LEAF
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.