Welcome to T.E.N! Short for Transport Evolved News, T.E.N. is recorded every Friday to help your weekend get off to a flying start by making sure you haven’t missed the big future transport news stories of the week.
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about: Tesla Model S, Model X Get 100kWh battery pack; Nissan Canada President says no to group deal discount; Wireless Charging Comes to Tesla Model S; Singapore company puts autonomous, driverless electric taxis on the roads; the European cousin to the Chevy Bolt EV (Ampera-e) gets its debut next month in Paris; FTC approves TSLA/SCTY merger; LeEco’s ambitious autonomous electric car hits roadblocks in China; Ford to launch 100+ mile Focus Electric for 2017; new report names winners, losers in electric car sales; We explain how to sign up for National Drive Electric WeekWorst-kept secret? – Tesla announces Model S P100D, Model X P100D
- No deal – Nissan Canada President pours cold water on 3,700-strong group-LEAF purchase
- No Wires – Plugless Power’s wireless charging kit for Tesla Model S goes on sale.
- Johnny Cab – The Johnny Cab becomes real in Singapore
- Ampera-e Debut – Ampera-e to debut in Paris next month
- Approved – FTC happy TSLA/SCTY merger isn’t in violation of anti-trust laws
- Le Problem – LeEco’s plans to build an electric car in China hit roadblocks
- Matching the competition – Ford’s 2017 Focus EV to get 100-mile range
- Good and Bad – New report names the winners and losers in the electric car sales world
- Sign up – How to sign up for National Drive Electric Week
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.