Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about:
- Unveiling Confirmed – Tesla confirms July final unveiling for Model 3, September unveiling for Tesla Truck
- Endangered Species – Ford Kills Focus Electric in Europe, citing poor sales
- Super Cruise – Keen to catch Tesla, Cadillac debuts Super Cruise semi-autonomous tech for CT6
- Official Rating – Tesla Model S 100D gets 335 mile EPA rating
- Hydrogen Origins – Hyundai’s luxury arm Genesys shows GV80 FCV Concept SUV in New York
- Cracking Deal? – GM announces new Bolt EV lease deal with headline $329/month deal.
- – Honda unveils Clarity EV, Clarity PHEV in New York, specs, prices unimpressive
- Three Fifty – Lucid Air Hits 350 kph (217 mph) in prototype test program
- Breaking Up – Tesla’s “Advanced Automation’ robotic production ends relationships with other automakers
- VW Tease – VW teases electric crossover concept for reveal next week at Shanghai Auto Show
- Hiring Spree – GM looks to hire 1,100 additional staff at Cruise Automation
- Registration Fees – California to start charging EV registration fees from 2020 onwards
- Confirmed – Electric GT Championship confirms its first race
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.