Visit our website at https://www.transportevolved.com for the latest news every day, or help keep us independent and impartial by pledging your support at https://www.patreon.com/transportevolved.
- LEAF Tease: Nissan Teases more information about the next-generation LEAF (http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/imagine-always-being-on-the-right-path-the-new-nissan-leaf-with-propilot-assist-coming-soon)
- Fill ‘er Up! – UK Bill proposed which will force petrol stations to cater to electric cars too (https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/queen%E2%80%99s-speech-government-establishes-autonomous-and-electric-vehicle-bill)
- Tested – IIHS awards Chevy Bolt Ev Top Safety Pick Award (http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/desktopnews/chevrolet-bolt-earns-iihs-top-safety-pick-award)
- Supercharger For All? – Tesla CTO says that it is in talks with other automakers about opening up its Supercharger Network. (https://electrek.co/2017/06/19/tesla-supercharger-sharing-automakers/) (while Tesla confirms existing customers will have until the end of this year to buy a new Tesla model S or Model X to retain free Supercharging (https://electrek.co/2017/06/16/tesla-supargarger-free/))
- Limited – New Report suggests that Hyundai’s next-generation fuel cell vehicle is going to be anything but mass-production. (http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1111165_hyundai-targets-1400-units-a-year-of-next-gen-fuel-cell-vehicle-report)
- Electric Buzz – Volkswagen confirms it will bring the ID Buzz Minivan to production some time in 2022 — after the Volkswagen ID car enters production in 2019.
- Giving it to Trump – Trump’s decision to leave the Paris climate agreement leads for a burst in interest in electric buses from states. (http://www.autoblog.com/2017/06/22/cities-order-proterra-electric-bus-trump-climate/)
- IPO – Oregon-based Arcimoto goes public
- Tunneling to Success? – Elon Musk says Los Angeles is open to Boring Company — Other cities less so. (http://www.autoblog.com/2017/06/19/elon-musk-los-angeles-boring-company-traffic-tunnels/)
- Polestar Plugs In – Volvo rebrands Polestar as an electrified brand (https://www.media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/209692/polestar-announces-new-management-team-to-develop-electrified-performance-brand-for-volvo-cars)
- How Far? – New spy shots suggest Tesla Model 3 could have 300-mile range
- Little Tessie – Cat Rescued from Model X (http://www.autoblog.com/2017/06/19/kitten-rescued-from-tesla-model-x-bumper-video/)
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.