Follow Nikki on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Aminorjourney
Follow the show on Twitter https://www.twitter.com/TransportEvolve
Buy Transport Evolved SWAG : https://shop.spreadshirt.com/Transportevolved/
Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/transportevolved
Make a Bitcoin Donation. URI: bitcoin:1FJooSP4d9wNVWHyJSgP4me1HB2KX8MALW
Join Transport Evolved for their studio warming party on March 10. Details here.
Help Transport Evolved’s Studio Drive Drive 😉 https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/AMDU1TULB8R6/
Weekly show about future cars and future car technology. This week news about:
- Revealed – Jaguar unveils production i-Pace EV ahead of Geneva Debut – https://media.jaguar.com/news/2018/03/jaguar-charges-ahead-all-new-electric-i-pace
- Faster, Longer, Harder, – Porsche says the Mission E will be able to travel further at high speed than a Tesla – https://electrek.co/2018/03/01/porsche-mission-e-tesla-performance/
- Decent Specs – Hyundai unveils Kona EV ahead of Geneva Motor Show – https://www.hyundai.news/eu/press-kits/all-new-hyundai-kona-electric-a-car-of-no-compromise/
- What Waymo Sees – Waymo publishes a video showing what its autonomous vehicles see – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8R148hFxPw
- Sharing Scheme – Nissan launches autonomous vehicle ride service in Japan. – http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/nissan-and-dena-to-start-easy-ride-robo-vehicle-mobility-service-trial-in-japan
- Secured Future – Harley Davidson Invests in Alta Motors – https://insideevs.com/harley-davidson-invests-in-alta-motors-to-secure-electric-future/
- Diesel or Not? – Porsche may not be ditching Diesel after all? https://www.autoblog.com/2018/02/27/porsche-not-abandoning-diesel/
- Ready to Float – NIO prepares for IPO in U.S. https://www.autoblog.com/2018/02/28/chinese-ev-nio-us-stock-ipo/
- Improved Charging – EVgo updates its policies for EV charging across the U.S. https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1115535_evgo-simplifies-cuts-electric-car-fast-charging-prices-nationwide
- Winter Blues – EV Sales down still as winter continues to bite. https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1115532_plug-in-electric-car-sales-in-feb-higher-than-jan-lows-still-in-winter-doldrums –
- Noisy – NHTSA finalizes rules for noise-making EVs – https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1115517_nhtsa-finalizes-quiet-car-rule-for-hybrids-electrics-to-take-full-effect-in-2020
- Coming to California – California DMV okays driverless autonomous vehicles from April onwards – https://transportevolved.com/2018/02/28/california-says-yes-to-driverless-cars-heres-the-lowdown/
- Tesla Model 3 Updates – Tesla Model 3 dual motor prototypes now spotted in the wild, Tesla starts asking queue waiters to configure.
- Black Forest Edition – Zero Motorcycles announces new “Black Forest Edition” aimed at dual sport riders in the UK. https://mailchi.mp/bdf92b0eac18/zero_ds_zf144_11kw-363887?e=5455938583
- Learn To Drive? – What happens when a carjacker doesn’t know how to drive electric. https://electrek.co/2018/02/28/thief-failed-steal-chevy-bolt-hijack/
You can also support us directly as a monthly supporting member by visiting Patreon.com.